7,542 total views
This time, the Sri Lankan customer has customized two ABT80C diesel trailer pumps, and the transportation method is automobile transportation. The video shows the two sets of equipment and the process of loading them onto the truck.
The theoretical concrete delivery capacity of ABT80C trailer pump: horizontal direction: 80m3/h; vertical direction: 57m3/h. The theory transportation distance: vertically: 360m; Level: 1200m. The long-distance transportation function and the powerful ability to pump concrete can save construction time and improve efficiency. It is suitable for a variety of environments and is widely used in house construction; well column pouring; building construction; canal pouring; pavement pouring; wall reconstruction, etc., saving construction time and improving efficiency.
The core accessory functions of ABT80C trailer pump:
- 1. Diesel generators, reliable quality, long-term stable use;
- 2. Pump hopper, 800L feeding capacity, Contain mixing shaft inside the hopper, keep mixing concrete again inside pump hopper
- 3. Main oil pump, KAWASAKI oil pump, stable work, high pressure, durable and reliable;
- 4. The control panel is simple and clear, and the operation is simple;
- 5. The tires are non-slip and wear-resistant, easy to move, especially suitable for conversion to different construction sites;
- 6. The hydraulic meter can understand the operation of the equipment at any time;
- 7. The cooling fan can make the machine work for a long time;
In addition, the concrete trailer pump with a self-loading concrete mixer truck is the choice of many customers at present. The combination of the two machines is more suitable for some small construction sites where the amount of concrete is not very large. With the mixing function of the self-loading mixer truck, the mixed concrete can be directly inputted into the concrete pump and transported to the construction site, which can fully meet the needs of an independent project. For more product information, welcome to watch our related videos, or contact us online!