6,441 total views
This video shows the entire working process of the ABJZ40C diesel concrete mixer pump arriving at the construction site in Bangka, Indonesia: unloading-construction site layout arrangement – accessory installation – Engineer directed running test – loading test – mixing test – concrete pumping input test, etc.
The concrete mixing pump is a popular product in recent years because it can mix and convey concrete at the same time, which is equivalent to a concrete mixer and a concrete pump working together.
The core test steps of ABJZ40C diesel concrete mixer pump:
1. Accessories installation, including straight pipes, connectors, pistons, etc.
2. Running tests, including the use of various buttons, open, close, pause, etc., emergency handling, etc.;
3. Loading test, the wheel loader transports the aggregate to the hopper of the trailer pump, the hopper rises to the top, and then the aggregate is poured into the mixing tank;
4. Mixing test. After adding a certain amount of water, the mixing tank starts to stir. After the set time is completed, the stirring stops, and then the material is discharged to the discharge port;
5. Pumping test, through the pumping function of the concrete pump, the conveying pipeline transports the mixed concrete to the construction site;
It should be noted that after the equipment is used, in order to avoid clogging the pipeline and affecting the service life of the equipment, the equipment should be cleaned and maintained in time.